The interview process
The interview process started with a flyer advertising the post inviting applicants. The application forms included simple questions about their experience with ICT, their responsibilities and their views about different roles within a digital leader post. By the deadline, 14 children had applied for the post. I hindsight, I regret not using google docs as a way of applying for the post. It is something I will remember for next year.
- The escape button allows you to toggle between playing and programming;
- There are tutorials under 'load'.
- Running an ICT club
- Blogging about what they have been doing and sharing resources
- Supporting teachers to deliver lessons
- Supporting during ICT staff meetings when appropriate
- Running parent workshops
- Researching and reviewing new technologies
As for me - I'm really looking forward to working with my new colleagues!